Ordering Your Cap and Gown, Grad Announcements, and Accessories
Graduates should follow the instructions below to order their cap and gown. Please contact the Bookstore at 608-663-2213 or visit DeRicci 121 with questions.
Important Dates and Deadlines for the May 2021 Commencement Ceremony:
and Gown Ordering is now available through
- Online ordering is available February 17, 2021 through March 19, 2021
- Late orders will NOT be accepted
- Visit Herff Jones
- Choose your Major area of study
- Undergraduates with double majors should choose the Major area they would like to walk with
- Please contact the bookstore to purchase a cord for your 2nd Major
- Complete your order and print a copy of your receipt
- You can also order commencement announcements and keepsakes through this website
If you order a cap and gown package from Herff Jones, it will contain everything you need for the Commencement ceremony - cap, gown, cord and tassel. Your cord signifies your major area of study. We do not use honors cords in our Commencement celebration - honors are listed in the commencement program. Souvenir tassels cannot be worn in the ceremony.
Cap and Gown Pick-up / Grad Fair:
- Monroe Street Campus (Nona McGreal Room)
- Wednesday, May 5th & Thursday May 6th - 12:00-4:00pm
- If you are not able to attend the Cap & Gown Pick-up/Grad Fair, you will need to pick up your cap & gown at the Edgewood College Bookstore.
Extra graduation attire will be on sale at the Edgewood College Bookstore. Extra attire is sold on a first come, first-served basis.
If you have not done so already, please RSVP for the ceremony and/or liturgy.
*If you do not order graduation attire or RSVP by March 19, 2021, your name will NOT be listed in the commencement program.