Ordering Your Cap and Gown, Grad Announcements, and Accessories
Graduates should follow the instructions below to order their caps and gowns. If you have questions, please contact the Book Store at 608-663-2213 or in person at DeRicci 121.
- If you order a cap and gown package from Herff Jones, it will contain everything you need for the Commencement ceremony - cap, gown, cord and tassel.
- Your cord signifies your major area of study.
- We do not use honors cords in our Commencement celebration.
- Souvenir tassels cannot be worn in the ceremony.
Important Dates and Deadlines for students
eligible to walk in the May 2020 Commencement Ceremony:
due for Liturgy, Brunch, and/or Ceremony:
Graduation/Cap & Gown Pick-up Fair: dates and location coming soon
and Gown Ordering available through
- Ordering is available November 22, 2019 - March 20, 2020
- Late orders will NOT be accepted
- Monroe Street Campus (Nona McGreal Room)
- Tuesday, April 28, 2020 - 12:00-3:00pm
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - 12:00-4:00pm
If you do not order
graduation attire or RSVP by Friday, March 20,
, 2020, your name will
NOT be listed in the commencement program.
- Go to Herff Jones
- Choose your Major area of study
- Undergraduates with double majors should choose the Major area they would like to walk with
- Please contact the bookstore to purchase a cord for your 2nd Major
- Complete your order and print a copy of your receipt
- You can also order commencement announcements and keepsakes through this website
Cap and Gown Pick-up / Grad Fair
If you are not able to attend the Cap & Gown Pick-up/Grad Fair, you will need to pick up your cap & gown at the Edgewood College Bookstore.
Extra graduation attire will be on sale at the Edgewood College Bookstore. Extra attire is sold on a first come, first-served basis.